Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Night

Well, I just wanted to stop in and say a few things. I have been told that I seem like a negative person on here and as well on neverbeg. Well I guess I just get frustrated at the amount of times I get my money all in, see the hand I am up against and know that I am going to get smashed. I know its poker, and I have seen it 1 million times, but I just get frustrated.

One thing I am happy about it how things are going overall poker wise. I have been pretty tilt free online even though I have been seeing some sick shit. This new discipline I think comes from everything that has happened at neverbeg. It really was a blessing that all that stuff happened because I grew a lot from it. I got a couple of nice scores in my BAP's today so thats good. Only negative is I have made a couple of poor investments and that money is down, hopefully some of my reliable horses can hit it big to cover for the others.

Time for the BAP updates

Current BAP's Invested In:


$40 - JohnPreston
$51 - JustBlazed
$50 - Drnobody1
$100 - 24shack24
$50 - WillieDM3
$50 - bnorris85
$50 - DangWhat
$100 - Jefe dos Perros
$75 - wildfreak
$55 - doubl13gutted
$100 - Q$
$15 - Matixboy
$15 - AndyGuttormsen
$25 - Poker-Race

$50 - MrPOKERJACK



Current Stakes Out - $826

Current Bankroll - $ 35



Brian

No comments: